Sunday, April 27, 2014

Here is a peek at CTP'S New BTS Stache

I am so excited to be sharing this awesome blog post with you!!!

I am an exclusive Creative Teaching Press Blogger and I get inside information about what is new!!! So here is a





You get to see some products from me first! And the two I will share in this post are:

Chalkboard Posters



I just love this poster!!! It is an awesome addition to your classroom to get the point of bullying across to your students at any grade level!!!!




Chalkboard adjectives


These are amazing!! Great way to label student work, student of the week display or just to display adjectives in your classroom! These can be used in a variety of ways!!!


There are a group of Creative Teaching Press Exclusive bloggers and we are doing a blog hop to share some of the amazing new products that will be available for back to school! Please hop on over to Third Grade Love to see the two products she has chosen to give you a sneak peek of!!


There will be more posts to come!! So Stay tuned for what else is to come from Creative Teaching Press.”



No comments :

Post a Comment