Tuesday, April 8, 2014

April Currently

I am linking up with Farley from  Oh'Boy 4th Grade for the April Currently!




Currently:

Listening to Investigation Discovery as I blog away!
Loving the fact that the warm weather is finally here!
Thinking I need to go to sleep before it is time to get up for another day!
Wanting a vacation... somewhere exciting!
Needing to go to sleep! Wound up from too much caffeine!
Hours and Last day: Teachers go 7:55 to 3:25, Students go 8:15 to 3:15 and the last day for Students is June 10 and for teachers it is June 12

Thanks to Farley for  creating these awesome currently slides for each month!!

Go and link up at




2 comments :

  1. Hi Cindy, I never heard of Investigation Discovery. I had to check it out. Are your last two teacher days without kids for packing up, or PD? Don't you just love "Currently!"
    Kathleen at KidpeopleClassroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy! I found your blog through the "currently' link up! Your blog design is adorable!

    ReplyDelete