Friday, February 16, 2018

A Charlie Brown Valentine

Love is in the air! Love is in my classroom! February is such a short month but it is such an important month!

My firsties love to learn and they love to get to experience new things! For Valentine’s Day I transformed our room into a Charlie Brown valentine!







At this age they love to make crowns to wear and make their valentine day boxes! I love the Charlie Brown collection from oriental Trading



What I loved about the crowns were they had adhesive on them so my kiddos could do them on their own! No staple needed! Win win situation today!!!!!!!

Here they are all completed! They are soooo cute!!!





Don’t you love the valentine card boxes!!!!!!!! These are so amazing and it makes it so easy for them to pass out the Valentine’s and bring them home!!

They made Charlie Brown character lollipops!! 







The lollipops were the heart lollipops from oriental Trading! The Charlie Brown lollipop pieces were also from there! 

They went Gaga over the valentine treat bucket! This was at each seat and it was their materials for the day! They then took them home!




 In their buckets were Charlie Brown pencils, erasers and crayons!!! They loved these!!!!

Of course, I had to make a photo booth! Snoopy table cloth hanging on the wall with a snoopy be mine sign and snoopy cut outs hung around! There was also a giant snoopy stand up!





So this is how my Classroom looked for Valentine’s Day! 
I love how oriental Trading has all that I need!

I am a blogger with oriental Trading and I receive materials in return for my honest reviews! These opinions are my own and are not impacted by any other entity! 

No comments :

Post a Comment