Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Shoe Tying Hall of Fame

Hello, everyone! 

Do you have kids that are always asking you to tie their shoes? Are you that Teacher who has to wear gloves because nine out of ten times their shoe laces are wet and you never know what made them wet? 

Well, I was that Teacher until I created and implemented my shoe tying hall of fame!!! 



I made this using the amazing clip art from melonheadz ! I created a little poem that they love to say and chose an area in my classroom for all to see and made that our wall of fame!!





I also created certificates and little name tags for them to fill out when they have mastered the art of shoe tying!!





Can I just say, what a difference this has made!!!! My kiddos are trying so hard to master this because they want a certificate but more importantly they want heir name on the shoe tying wall of fame!!! 

Every Friday, they come to me to show me their shoe tying skills! If they can tie both shoes and they stay tied then they get a certificate and become the newest member of the shoe tying hall of fame!! I then take their picture and post it on class dojo!


This has made a difference in my classroom and I am happy to report I have not had to deal with any more wet shoe laces!! You can find this product in my tpt store just click the picture below!







No comments :

Post a Comment