Sunday, December 24, 2017

Skyping Down Under

Every year at Christmas, I teach my firsties about Christmas in Australia!! I love Australia!! I want to go there sooooo bad!!!! I fell in love with Australia when Steve Irwin was alive and I would watch him all the time! Yes I was obsessed with the Crocodile Hunter!!! 



Anyways I digress!! So I teach my firsties all about Christmas in Australia! We learn Australian Christmas carols and we read Australian Christmas stories!




But the absolute highlight of our day was Skyping with Rocking Dan down under! My kids loved it! We sang The Gingerbread Man Description song, The Friends of Ten, What Makes A Good Friend and they got to ask him questions! He also read The Christmas Wonbat to us!! 

Check out our pics!






We love Rocking Dan and can’t wait to Skype with him again!

My T-shirt from Lipstick and Little’s says it all!!





No comments :

Post a Comment