Thursday, October 26, 2017

Setting the Stage with Oriental Trading

It is that time of year when our kids are so excited about going out trick or treating! When we have little activities in our classroom for Halloween. We dress up on special days and have parades! 

But it is also that time of year when many of us can not do that because Halloween is not allowed to be celebrated in our classrooms, Does that mean we can not give our kids these experiences? Absolutely not! 

We can still have storybook character days and allow our kids to dress up as their favorite storybook character. We can still have specials days to engage our kids and we can do fall activities instead of Halloween! 

The one place that you can go to get amazing costumes for storybook character day or for that special day that you want to  your kids is Oriental Trading! 

I can not do Halloween in my classroom but I decided to do Madhatter Day instead! 

Here is what I got for my day and the quality was amazing! 



My kids got to dress up as a mad hatter to get their pictures taken! This costume was true to size and so detailed! It was awesome!

I also got a hat for me !!! This certainly helped set the stage to engage my kids! But they sell so many different hats and costumes that you can do this throughout the year not just during the fall! 



Click here for a link

They also have accessories for your outfits! There was a Harry Potter Festival and thanks to Oriental Trading , we got to add an amazing lightning bolt tattoo to my daughters head to make her a little bit more realistic ! 



Whenever you need an outfit to set the stage to engage in your classroom, go trick or treating, celebrate a special day or for a festival or other event go check out Oriental Trading!!!!! You definitely will not be disappointed!

The opinions expressed in this post are my own! I have received merchandise from Oriental Trading but I was not paid for my opinions or for this post! 

No comments :

Post a Comment