Saturday, September 3, 2016

September Pinterest Pick 3

I absolutely love this Monthly Linky! I am so glad to be linking up again this month with The  Inspired Owl and Pawsitively Teaching for their monthly Pinterest Pick 3 Linky!


So here are my three picks for September!!!!!!!!


September is Growth Mindset Month! So here are some great things to do with Growth Mindset in your classroom!!! Don't forget the +ClassDojo amazing Growth Mindset videos!!





September 15 is Dot Day!!! I absolutely love this book and the message it gives my students!! Here are some amazing things to do with this awesome book!!!





And my third is to celebrate Talk like a Pirate Day which is on September 19!!!!


So there are my three picks for September!!! Click below to see what some other amazing educators are sharing this month!




4 comments :

  1. I love your pins! I forgot about Talk Like a Pirate Day, and I never knew about Dot Day! That looks like so much fun. The Growth Mindset pages look great too. Thank you for the reminders about Class Dojo and GM! Thank you for sharing and linking up Cindy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dot Day, how fun! I was in NY this summer and ran into a lovely little store called, "Dots". Have a lovely school year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your ideas! I love the Dot day idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for reminding me about Talk Like a Pirate Day! My kids this year will love that!

    ReplyDelete