Sunday, September 4, 2016

Going on a Word Hunt

We are on the hunt for CVC words! My student teacher and I hung Pictures all over the classroom and my kiddos had to find them and write the CVC word for each picture on their recording sheet! 

But what do you need to use when you are hunting for things in your environment???  Well.... Binoculars of course!!! My kiddos love the binoculars I got from Oriental Trading!


The kids absolutely loved the binoculars and it added just enough novelty t the activity that they were begging for more!



 




I absolutely encourage you to check out Oriental Trading for all of your back to school and classroom needs!!! They have so much to choose from and it adds so much fun to your every day class activities!!!!!!

 
 
 
 

 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment