Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Currently May!

I am linking up again and unfortunately for the last time for Farley's awesome Linky party! This will be her last time hosting this and before I start talking about my Currently, I jjst want to thank her for all of the hard work, time and creativity she has put into this awesome monthly linky!

So............

Now here is my May Currently!


 Listening: I am listening to the Odd Couple while writing my many blog posts! There are so many things I need to post about so I thought i would try! I am still debating on whether I like the New Odd Couple or not so I keep giving it another try! I love Matthew Perry from his Friends Days so I think that's why I keep chugging along with it!

Loving: I just bought a brand new Bearded Dragon baby for my classroom! OMG!!!! He is adorable! I have named him Mojo after the awesome monster from +ClassDojo !!!

Thinking: I have so much to do and very little time to do it but honestly that is what I am always thinking!!!

Wanting: To actually finish al the blog posts I need and want to get done! I would also like to finish the 200 projects I have planned for this year! I know good luck with that is probably what you are thinking!!!

Needing: To go to bed but that is precious time wasting when I could be creating! I know Go to Bed! 

Truth: Ok, I am petrified and I mean petrified of monkeys and that is because of those horrible flying monkeys from the Wizard of oz!!! Yes, they scare me so bad that I have never seen the entire movie! I turn it off when the monkeys come on. I am scared of snakes and talking in front of adults. I can talk in front of kids all day long!!!!

So there is my Currently for May!

Click the button below to see what some other awesome educators are currently doing!!!!




3 comments :

  1. I love that as a teacher I don't often have to speak in front of adults either. I can talk all day to my little ones without any worries! LOL! They just laugh at my mistakes and take it in stride!
    Joni

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like we are in good company because I REALLY don't like speaking in front of adults either! I don't mind the monkeys in The Wizard of Oz, but that witch still freaks me out to this day! Super cute tribute to Farley. I love how her linky encouraged bloggers to support each other.

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy,
    I am right there with you! I have tons of projects I want to finish and blood about, but there never seems to be enough time!
    I wish there was a way to magically have projects finished while we sleep (and dream)!
    Kimberlee
    It's Kinder Time

    ReplyDelete