Sunday, November 1, 2015

November Currently!

I am linking up with Farley of Oh' Boy 4th Grade for her awesome monthly linky! 

Here is my November Currently!


Listening: I am currently listening to the announcers on Sunday Night Football. The Packers versus the Broncos. I am a Patriots fan so I sincerely hope Denver loses!!

Loving: That the season is Fall and that the leaves are finally turning the warm Fall colors! I love this time of year!

Thinking: I have soooooo much to do but I just want to sit and watch football tonight!

Wanting: I so desperately want a nice large nonfat hot chocolate with extra whipped cream but I am in my pj's and I am not going to go out to get one right now! :(

Needing: to sit down and get all of my parent teacher conferences scheduled and the letters of confirmation sent home! 

Yummy: OMG I absolutely love Cream Pie!!! It is so sweet and it melts in your mouth! If you have never had it, you have got to try it!!! It is easy to make: 1 container of heavy whipping cream, 1 cup of sugar, 1tsp of flour, and 1 tsp of vanilla. Mix all ingredients together, pour into pie crust and cook at 375 for 1 hour!

So there is my Currently for November! Click on the picture below to see what some other amazing educators are currently doing this fine November day!!!



3 comments :

  1. Our Listening is the same! I'm rooting for Denver, though. I heart Peyton Manning!

    I've never made a cream pie. I love, love, love banana cream pie and coconut cream pie. In fact, I had a coconut cream pie milkshake from Sonic tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just saying in my post that I love pie. I will have to try yours. Easy, Peasy. I am watching the Packer game right now and blogging instead of working on lesson plans. Happy November.

    Renee at The Science School Yard

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to try that recipe. I'm not a sweet tooth but my kiddies are. I have a long list too! Better get busy...
    Sandy @ Elementary Expedition

    ReplyDelete