Tuesday, September 1, 2015

September Currently!

Hello, All! I can not believe that it is already September! Since it is the first of September, it is time for the monthly linky party with Farley of Oh Boy 4th Grade!

So here is my September Currently.........


Listening: While I am blogging, I am listening to NCIS New Orleans on tv! I really should be in bed asleep!!!

Loving: I can not tell a lie! I am so excited that it is a short week this week! I do not know about you but I am exhausted this week!!!

Thinking: I have so much to do and not enough time to do it! My list just grows and grows no matter how much I do, it seems to be never ending!!

Wanting: I want a new treadmill! I keep seeing them on tv and I just want a new one so bad!!!

Needing: A new planner! I printed out one but it is not working for me! I need a new planner. Now which one is the question??? 

3 Goals: I have three goals this school year. My first goal is to be and stay organized! This will take a lot of effort and work but it should be achievable! I hope!!! Mt second goal is to leave work earlier! I have been doing this for 22 years and I am still there late each night!! My last goal is patience! this is something I need to work on!

Well, there is my currently for September! Click below to see what some more awesome educators are currently doing!!!





5 comments :

  1. It seems like there are never enough hours in the day...maybe they'll invent something to fix that! Have a great school year!

    :) Kaitlyn
    Smiles and Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy,

    I totally agree - I am definitely needing more hours in the day right now! My to-do list seems to be forever long.

    Have a great school year!
    -Lauren
    @iTeacherLauren
    iTeacherLauren.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought a planner that I had to print . . . not working for me either. I went back to my Walmart no frills one! The Techie Playground

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to make it a point to leave at least 1 time a week at 4pm. I had a child and now leave daily at 4! That doesn't mean I don't work at home though! :) We tried to get a friend to leave at 4 at least once a day, but that never happened! GOOD LUCK with that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great school year Cindy! I always enjoy reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete