Friday, June 21, 2013

Classroom Linky

Oh, my!!! I am loving these Linky parties!!! Blogging has become a way of life for me. I am linking up with Miss Kindergaten and Ashley Reed in a linky party about classroom decorating!!!





 I love to find new and cute ways to decorate my classroom.

This linky is asking us to post ten things we find to decorate our classroom from pinterest! My first thought was only 10!!!  So after much thought and a huge elimination process, here are my ten pins. Click on the links under the pictures to go to the site!

1. 

I love this site! There are so many great ways to organize your classroom!

2.
organization 2
I love the tubs and of course, they are from the Dollar Store!!! Another love of mine!

3.



I love this listening center!!!

4. 

I love the pictures on the tubs so my kindergators can find what they need easily!

5.

I am in love with this and I so wish I could do this in my room! Can you say JEALOUS!!!

6.




I love how the shelves are color coded so you can place those tubs there for easy access.

7.

I love how neat and tidy this area is. The bins are covered nicely so you can not see inside. Love the cork boards for displays!


8.
 

I love this area. the saying on the board just touched me! 

9.


OMG!!!! can you say I WANT this in my room! I absolutely love this!!! It is my goal to create this for my classroom!

and finally 10

Awesome ideas are found here! Organization is made easy!

Well, there are my ten links. I have many many more but ten was the magical number! if I could achieve just a few of these I would be a happy camper!ten pin linky party





1 comment :

  1. I love your room! I did a zebra theme this year. Check me out at: www.coordinatedclassroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete