Wednesday, February 3, 2016

February Pick 3 Pinterest Linky


I love the beginning of the month! I am once again linking up with The Inspired owl for the monthly Pinterest Linky! This is a linky where educators share their top 3 monthly Pinterest picks to be used in your classroom!

Here are my three picks for the month of February:




I love these bags. they are adorable!


Doesn't this look like fun?????


These are really cute!!!!!!!

So there were my three picks for February!













6 comments :

  1. Great pics! I've had my eye on the fruit cups, too. So cute and clever! Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those robots are so adorable! Thank you for sharing your adorable pins and linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those fruit cups are so cute! I am going to have to make them for my grand daughter's preschool! It's fun to visit many different blogs through this linky.
    Patty
    Second In Line

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kiddos would go crazy over those bags! I can see my boys really getting into that!
    Haley
    Owls and Lessons, Etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love the robot bags...how fun! Thanks for sharing such great ideas and linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete