Saturday, May 31, 2014

TOP TEN THINGS I WANT TO DO THIS SUMMER

I am linking up with the amazing Deanna Jump from Mrs. Jump's class for her


Normally this list is hard for me because there is normally only one or two things that I want to do but this summer is going to be different! After 21 years of teaching, I have decided I am going to TRY to have a summer that is not totally focused on school. So here it goes, my list of 10 things I want to do this summer.... drum roll please! (Just Kidding)

10. Reading more books and not just school books. I want to read

 This is supposed to be amazing!!!

I Love Sark! So here are two from her I would love to read!



and of course, there are the books I will be reading for book studies and to improve myself professionally:





 and finally, I know a lot of books! 

9. I am going to make these things that I fell in love with on Pinterest!


Pallet furniture! I love it!!!!!


Herb Garden!

Front porch transformation

And there are many more pinterest wants!!!!!!

8. Go to the Beach 


This is me trying to read all the books I would like to and go to the beach. of course, I do not know how to surf!

7. Catch up on my favorite show that ended this season and I did not get to watch any of it! :(

6. Ziplining! I want to soooooo bad!


5. Spend time with my friends!!!!







4. Be a tourist! 


3. Go and watch my beloved Red Sox play Baseball!!


2. Take my sweet baby to Disney!!!!



and finally the number one thing I want to do this summer is:


There it is my top ten things of what I want to do this summer! I hope everything you want to do becomes a reality!


Follow this link to see what others want to do this summer!!!!












No comments :

Post a Comment