Friday, May 15, 2020

Bittersweet year

It has been a long time since I have posted! Why? Because life is just not what it should be! 

We should be in our rooms with our kids!

We should be teaching lessons and going out for recess!

We should be thinking about field day and special days to come!

We should be getting hugs from our kids and hearing their laughter!

Instead, we are zooming for 40 minutes a day and not seeing all of our kids!

Instead we are at home!

We haven’t been with our kids since March!

We haven’t been in our rooms since March!

I want my kids to know that I love them and I did not abandon them!

That I am honored to be their teacher!

That I would do anything to turn back time and get this time back with them!

So from this llama loving teacher  to her students




No comments :

Post a Comment