Saturday, November 18, 2017

A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving

It is already that time of year when we are thankful for our students and they are thankful for us! This is the time of year when our kids are excited and school is fun!!! 

My favorite thanksgiving movie and book is A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving! I love reading this book to my kids and then having a Charlie Brown thanksgiving in our classroom! 




Here is what I did!

There are some awesome foam stickers of Charlie Brown and his friends on thanksgiving! I used these stickers to decorate orange plates and cups! I also decorated their popcorn bowls and some ceiling paper fans!!









I decorated the tables with pumpkins and brown tablecloths from Oriental Trading. I also made Charlie Brown characters and stood them up on the table using a pool noodle cut in half and sliced! I also placed leaf centerpieces on the tables as well!







I loved the cardboard decorations that Oriental Trading had! I used them to create the photo booth as well as hang on my clothesline as a display! 





A table by my door was decorated with a Charlie Brown centerpiece pack! So cute! 



Of course, we had to have pilgrim hats! These are from oriental Trading and they are amazing!! 





So that was the decorating! Now for the celebration! I made serving containers for the food with yellow plastic containers and black vinyl cut to look like Charlie Brown’s zig zag on his shirt!!!



The feast! Toast, jelly beans, pretzel sticks, popcorn and sprite! Just like Charlie Brown had!!



As you can see, I had some happy pilgrims!







Happy thanksgiving from our Classroom to yours!!!!!


These are my own opinions and I was not compensated for these opinions! I was given the materials and products by Oriental Trading to review! 

No comments :

Post a Comment