Friday, June 9, 2017

Red Carpet Awards

I can not believe that the school year has come to an end! 

One of my favorite end of the year activities or events is the Red Carpet Awards!

Thanks to Oriental Trading, this event gets more and more amazing each year! They have so many awesome products for your Red Carpet Awards to be memorable for all!!


Of course you need a red carpet! I love this and it is so sturdy!!! The kids loved walking down it and seeing their name on the stars along the sides of the red carpet!



 


I love all of Oriental Trading's products that hang! These add so much to your celebration! I love hanging them from the door! Click on the pictures to go to the items on the website!!

Not only did I get hanging decorations but I love the chalk board for outside the classroom! 


Of course, all of my kids and their families are VIPs so you have to have a special entrance!


I love the red carpet back drop from Oriental Trading! It is absolutely amazing! Easy to hang and it stays up!!!


Of course , we have to have a photo booth for the families and their stars!  I love the shimmer back drop and the red carpet photo booth props!!! The cardboard pics above are also from oriental Trading!




 


My kiddos loved the photo booth as you can see!

The black top hats were found on Amazon and I bought the boas from the dollar tree.


The blow up oscar trophy was found on Amazon! 

I also made these cute frames for my stars to take home! The clip art is from melonheadz and the frames I got from Michaels. The frames are a dollar each!!




I love seusstastics candy bar awards! Each one of my kids received a candy bar award as well as a paper laminated award to correspond with their candy bar award! These can be found and purchased here!


And last but not least, I never have an event without my melonheadz! Here is the lightbox that greeted my families and kids!



 This is an awesome way to end the year! If you have never done one, you must! But if you have or have not, Oriental Trading is the place to go for all of your Red Carpet Needs!

Happy summer everyone!!!


 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment