Thursday, December 22, 2016

Grinch Day 2016

This has to be one of my very favorite days to celebrate!!! My kids love this day!

First of course, sending home a letter written in grinch lettering on green paper of course! 

I asked for the kids to either dress like a grinch, wear grinch clothing or just wear green. Here's what we got! 


We read the Grinch and did some activities! We made an ornament out of a green spoon and red felt.



 They made giant grinches to take home!


Of course, the kids got grinched by the grinch and couldn't get into their lockers all day because he covered them with green paper and he also captured our Olaf!





 We made directed drawing Grinchmas plates for the parents but I can't show those yet because I don't want any of my parents to see their gift early!

The kids loved seeing the grinch door and decorations! 





 The Grinch even took all of their pencils away and left them nothing but green pencils to write with!


There is an awesome app on the IPhone that turns your kids into the Grinch! It's called the Grinch Cam!


Every year I try to add something new! This year I added an awesome Grinch pot! 



 I also added a new light box design!

I also painted a new canvas which the kids loved!


The kids loved Grinch juice and their Grinch glasses!






 And at the end of the day, my kids went home with green candy canes licked by the Grinch, Grinch pills and Grinch dust!




 It was an amazing day and one loved by all! I can't wait until next year!!!

Merry Grinchmas everyone!!!









No comments :

Post a Comment