Thursday, December 3, 2015

December Pinterest Pick 3

Hello, It is one of my favorite times of the month! I love linking up with The Inspired owl for the monthly Pinterest Pick 3 Linky!




This linky is where we get together and share three of our favorite ideas we find on Pinterest! This is such an awesome linky because we get so many fresh new ideas to use in our classrooms!

So here are my three picks for the month of December:


I love this idea! Various ways your kids can make Christmas trees in your classroom! These are great STEM activities!!!!!



How stinking cute are these!!! I love these simple fun snacks to make for my kiddos!!!




I can not get over how cute this is! Love this!!!

So there were my 3 picks for December! Please click below to go see the picks of some other awesome educators!! Happy Pinning! 






6 comments :

  1. Very cute snowman cups. I love the snowman books, too!
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely going to use that popcorn snack for our winter party! So simple, so adorable.
    Kayla
    The Chalkboard Garden

    ReplyDelete
  3. The STEM idea looks great! And I love the idea of the popcorn. I might have to add some M&M's to mine though! Thank you for sharing your pins and linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool! The Olaf book decoration is adorable!! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness how fun are those Christmas tree ideas?! Thank you so much for sharing the link. And I have to say I definitely clicked your link because of Olaf! Hehe So cute!

    Kelly
    Lattes and Lunchrooms

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the Olaf! Such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete