Sunday, November 2, 2014

November Currently

I am linking up with Farley of Oh' Boy 4th Grade for the November Currently Linky!
I absolutely love this monthly linky! Reading the linkies of the other teachers is so interesting. We see what we have in common and learn new things!

Here is my November Currently!


Listening: I am listening to the Patriots' Broncos game while working on my computer!
Loving: I am loving that the Patriots are beating the Broncos! I love my Tom Brady!!!
Thinking: I need to write my class newsletter but would rather watch the game!
Wanting: The Patriots to score a few more touchdowns because the Broncos make me nervous!
Needing: I am in desperate need of some new winter clothes! I have not bought myself new winter clothes in about 3 years! I need to be somewhat in style! LOL!
Reading: Gone Girl and I love it! I would not go see the movie because I am reading the book and did not want the ending ruined for me! I will have to get it on On Demand when it comes out!

So click on the picture below to go see what some other awesome educators are currently doing!



3 comments :

  1. I would love some new winter clothes, as well! But first I'm hoping the weather in Florida stays cooler!
    -Lovely Nina
    http://lovelyninadesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you will LOVE Gone Girl! I loved reading the book a couple of years ago and I just saw the movie last weekend. The movie is fabulous, but you'll be so glad you read the book first!
    - Kelly :)
    Mrs. Campbell's Kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read gone girl too and loved it!! Went and saw the movie and thought it was better than the book! You think there will be a sequel?

    ReplyDelete